>terminology Is personal. As noted earlier in the piece, these are my definitions of depth and complexity... Obviously I was totally conscious about it. Which is why I said I am not against such suggestions per se and I have operationalized terms many times myself in different areas. Words also have connotative and denotative aspects anyway. From my entry: One can still suggest a more consistent or logical normalization, but this is not the case. Not when complexity gets twisted in such a way, and oversimplified, simply to make more (meaningful) room for depth. What I mean here is that you force a second term (depth) to mean something that many and I already call complexity (and many also call depth anyway, which is actually fine). The reason why I say meaningful room is because depth is not overall as necessary in such contexts/it could be changed for complexity . It means that you try to give it a more meaningful function than a partial synonym. This is something I am...
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario